Design Build Interiors : Decoration and Construction Methods
Design Build InteriorsConstruction of a house starts from planning and sketching the exact position in the area or location where you want the house to stand. With our design build interiors, preparation of the materials and hands-on craftsmanship is next. The installation of pipes, electricity and other activity regarding constructing will follow. When the construction is done, the house is already on its way but there is still the interior work remaining.Here are some modern construction methods that we use with our design build interiors at Woodsmith Construction. They can be very useful to reduce construction time and promote sustainable development:
- Precast Flat Panel System
- 3D Volumetric Construction
- Tunnel Form
- Flat Slabs
- Hybrid Concrete Construction
- Thin Joint Masonry
- Insulating Concrete Formwork
- Precast foundation
- Paint the walls. Primarily, this is the first thing that house owner usually do to look the house even better. Paints has a big impact in terms of decoration. It is the simplest yet most effective way to complete the beauty of the home. Paint your walls with colors that compliments with your personality.
- Try out a new furniture. This is the type of decoration that is arguably the most beautiful. Disregard the old one and try out something new that fits your personality. It is boring using the old furniture for so many years. If you are running out of budget, try to purchase used furniture that can be bought on thrift stores. Repaint and reupholster it to fit on the style of your space.
- Use decorative storage that matches the style of the room. It will not just serve as storage area but as decorative style as well.
- Hang some artwork in the walls. Choose a craft that fits the color and style of the area. Nature photographic paintings, animal photos or posters can be suggestive if you love environmental views.
- Consider an environment friendly household wares and equipment.
- Use curtains and fabrics that is smooth to the eye. Try out something new and colorful designs for a plain painted walls.